AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone from nz
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:36 pm by RedRocket

» Quarterly Picture Contest (Jan 2017 - Mar 2017)
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:54 am by Bryan1

» USA Roll Call...
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:48 am by Bryan1

» Shop Recommendations for Los Angeles / San Gabriel Valley Specifically?
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:46 am by Bryan1

» my other toyotas
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:00 pm by happ67

» my other toyota 1971 Carina
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:51 pm by happ67

» my other 1992 liftback 1.6 GLI
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:49 pm by happ67

» my 1.6 GLI 1992
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:47 pm by happ67

» Member from Kenya - AE101G BZ Touring
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 11:08 am by gold94corolla

» Newest kid from Kenya
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 4:19 am by Kenn M

» Daphne the ZRE182
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySun May 30, 2021 2:15 pm by Hiro

» Charlene the AE102
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySun May 30, 2021 2:12 pm by Hiro

» Kickfli12's AE102 wagon
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySat May 29, 2021 4:09 am by gold94corolla

» 205/50 R16
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyMon May 10, 2021 12:45 pm by Nabulen Lee

» My '95 CE100 - commercial variant - AKA Star Van
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 2:37 am by Silverarrow

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:32 am
Top posters
miib14 (7382)
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  I_vote_lcapwhich picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  I_voting_barwhich picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5222)
which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  I_vote_lcapwhich picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  I_voting_barwhich picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1051)
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 3895 registered users
The newest registered user is Rayhaan

Our users have posted a total of 42501 messages in 2983 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!
Most Viewed Topics
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
★ The AE-202 Project ★
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
Project ce100 rises
Lexus IS300
Corolla BEAMS conversion
Rachids XLi to GLTSJDMi+ project
AE101 from the Philippines
★ 1993 Toyota Corolla 花冠 ターボ Saloon ★
Most active topics
★ The AE-202 Project ★
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Lexus IS300
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Project ce100 rises
Rachids XLi to GLTSJDMi+ project
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
KennyDang91's Corolla 95 (Warning: Tons of pics on page 1)
Daves Corolla
September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  Empty
PostSubject: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:03 am

I cant decide which one to use Sad

which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  PicsArt_1344758415718

or

which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  PicsArt_1344746339374

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
miib14

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:05 am

they look the same

★ 1993 Toyota Corolla Saloon  ★
トヨタ 花
♥️ AE-202 Owner ♥️

It's all about N/A Power.....
198 bhp and 148 lbft

4efte Build : http://www.ae101ownersclub.com/t3-1993-toyota-corolla-saloon

3SGE Build Part 1 : http://www.ae101ownersclub.com/t291-the-ae-202-project
3SGE Build Part 2 : http://www.ae101ownersclub.com/t1388-the-ae-202-project-continued
Back to top Go down
http://www.ae101ownersclub.com
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:06 am

i know i miss typed haha should be different now

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
miib14

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 am

to be really honest i think you should keep the one thats already in the competition as the pic is right to become the banner, the car is abit further back in the pic and the pic can be cropped to fit the banner

トヨタ 花
♥️ AE-202 Owner ♥️

198 bhp and 148 lbft

3SGE Build Part 2 : http://www.ae101ownersclub.com/t1388-the-ae-202-project-continued
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:11 am

as homer would say ...................... DOHHHHHH!!!! lol Laughing

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:39 am

LOL.

Well, IMO, a banner pic shouldn't have photoshop elements to it, but rather be a clear representation of the car. Plus, like Ishaq said, croppable is desireable. I do like the second picture though, in it's unedited form.
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 am

ahhhh u see i havtn been foiled yet it not photoshopped it done on me phone lmao :p took me all of 10seconds for each shot hahaha but yeh ur right the natural pics are the better ones Smile

I need to get a nice day and take my canon out to take some decent shots but my car isnt worthy of that yet :p shouldnt be long though Very Happy

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:33 pm

lol, photoshop, phone whatever Razz I'm still in the stone age, I have no experience with cell phones Razz
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:36 pm

theres a saying for phones chris, it goes "theres an app for that"

but you being in stoneage with phones there definatly isnt an app for that lol Laughing

haha ur missing out buddy i wouldnt be without my phone and with apps on the market its easy to learn Very Happy

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:51 pm

But if I get a phone, then everyone in the 1st world will have one! I'm the only one left it seems haha
Back to top Go down
kennydang91
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
kennydang91

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Chris, embrace the future!! lol I admire you for making it this far in life without a cell. Laughing

How do people get a hold of you when you're not home?

facebook
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Same as people used to do.... they don't!! Shocked well I do have email...
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:13 am

lol chris i would hate my m8s if I couldnt get hold of em lol i mean damn i even got ishaq on whatsapp and I hardly know the guy Very Happy still consider him a friend :p

it must be nice to have some peace and quiet when u go out though knowing that you wont be disturbed must be great haha

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
miib14

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:49 am

knite wrote:
i mean damn i even got ishaq on whatsapp and I hardly know the guy Very Happy still consider him a friend :p

affraid .... Sad ..... lol!

トヨタ 花
♥️ AE-202 Owner ♥️

198 bhp and 148 lbft

Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:16 am

miib14 wrote:
knite wrote:
i mean damn i even got ishaq on whatsapp and I hardly know the guy Very Happy still consider him a friend :p

affraid .... Sad ..... lol!

awwwww i was only joking pal Laughing I love you I love you I love you I love you u really Razz

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:41 am

Yes, it is great to not have a distraction everywhere I go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(    which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(  Empty

Back to top Go down

which picture do i use for picture of the month competition :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AE101 Owners Club :: Members Rides :: Car of the Month Contest-
Jump to: