AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let us know who you are! (name, photo, etc)
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyYesterday at 1:54 pm by InitialEyes

» Ae101 Trueno versus AE111 Trueno frontend
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by InitialEyes

» New owner of an Old e101 Trueno
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by InitialEyes

» Module Position & Electric AC Controls Question
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 3:23 am by Shahrozunar

» The "Green Panda" Hatchback
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 7:18 am by gold94corolla

» hello from a old member nickpeter
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 7:41 am by gold94corolla

» AE101 and AE92 JDM manuals and wiring diagrams etc.
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 7:51 pm by screenshot

» Another Wild Finn Appears!
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:50 am by gold94corolla

» FOR SALE
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 7:13 am by Mikey23

» Toyota Corolla ae101 fgxt front bumper and grill.
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 6:16 am by awitoshkin

» 1993 corolla wagon chicago il
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 7:44 am by gold94corolla

» Will they Fit
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:25 am by PTCOROLLAE10

» How to Upload Pictures onto the site
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 3:15 am by Edgar Ojung'a

» Charlene the AE102
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 6:17 pm by Hiro

» Toyota Corolla AE101 Wagon Lips Making
The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 pm by eefui

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 169 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:51 pm
Top posters
miib14 (7358)
The "Green Panda" Hatchback I_vote_lcapThe "Green Panda" Hatchback I_voting_barThe "Green Panda" Hatchback I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5188)
The "Green Panda" Hatchback I_vote_lcapThe "Green Panda" Hatchback I_voting_barThe "Green Panda" Hatchback I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1044)
Statistics
We have 3745 registered users
The newest registered user is InitialEyes

Our users have posted a total of 42254 messages in 2943 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!

The "Green Panda" Hatchback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ORAIOO

The "Green Panda" Hatchback Empty
PostSubject: The "Green Panda" Hatchback   The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 8:26 pm

Hello people! I finally decided to start up my very own thread about my "Green Panda" Hatch!
Little backstory on this, it was around last winter, i suddenly gained a lot of interest in the car scene (All thanks to Initial D). So i decided to hunt down something that was easy to drive (Toyota), reliable and easy to work with (Toyota) and just plain good looking (Toyota).

Sometime later i came across these Corolla Hatchbacks models and i found them oddly intriguing, so i started to google some forums about these AE101's and i found this place! It's been a great source information and since then i fell in love with these Hatchbacks! Before i decided on this Hatch, there were other candidates, One Silver and one Blue, i missed both of them because i was hesitant (this was my first time buying a car by myself, so it was nerve-racking. My first car, Golf was a hand me down), but when i came across this one... i was IMMEDIATELY on the phone and i went and picked it up the same day! Ended up paying 700€ for it.

Here are some pictures from the Sales ad..
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Toyota10
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Toyota11
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Toyota12

And here is the picture after i bought it!
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2010

And after a arrived home...
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2011
Now you may be wondering... why the"Green Panda" Name? Well for one not because of Initial D (aka yes) and for a second, there is a literal GREEN PANDA on my window, so the name kinda stuck with me lol! I obviously celebrated this moment with a "White Panda" Sticker for lols.
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2012

After a day of ownership, look what happened! That was fun...
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2013

Luckily my uncle had a sameish model of Corolla (More on this car later, i swear) that has some nifty looking Alloy wheels for 150€, so i bought them off of him, since he had no use for them! Oh and i bought a hatshelf (backboard) off of him while i was at it for 30€, it came with some speakers too. (my backboard was missing. Courtesy of the first owner i presume, i'm the third owner i think)
The "Green Panda" Hatchback 65245810
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2014

Welp that's it for today folks. I'll post more stuff laters. Smile
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: The "Green Panda" Hatchback   The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 7:42 am

Welcome along, looks good so far! Keep posting!

PostSubject: Re: The "Green Panda" Hatchback   The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 2:14 am

Thanks Man! Will try to keep posting when i find the time. Smile
Speaking of which, here is some more pictures from way back.

Green Panda in action.
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Fb_img10

Got myself some wind/rainguards fitted, ended up looking quite fine in my eyes!
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2015

Lil' clean up job for posing. Shines nicely.
The "Green Panda" Hatchback My_whi10

Aaaand a second disaster struck... The bolt snapped! there is only me to blame here. (Let's leave it at that  lol! )
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2016

I gotta say, the strut assembly was surprisingly easy to remove from the car, but removing the upper strut mount... was an mission in itself.
At this point i would like to note everyone that BUY PROPER TOOLS. I bought some cheapo basic spring compressors. And when the time came to use them, i quickly found out they were broken right out of the box! So that caused a small delay, but i borrowed my fathers car and went to the store to get some proper ones!

Sadly i don't have a picture of the "job well done" but rest assured i got it in the end. After that i sent the Panda for a wheel alignment test and OH BOY did it need one. On all the wheels!
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2017

Around summer time i made my first big money purchase and got myself a FX GT lip from Ebay, ended up costing a pretty penny of 200€ (Damn you customs duties! "shakes fist at the sun")
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Lip_sp10

After that ordeal with the strut mount, i decided to splurge a bit and get a proper set of tools by Bacho, happened to be on sale for a decent chunk!
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2018
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2019

Another big money move with these BC Racing V1 Coilovers! Currently sitting in the garage for better days atm. (got it for 850€)
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2020

Here is my Panda and my neighbor's/co worker's Subaru Legacy that he imported from Japan i believe.
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2022
The "Green Panda" Hatchback Img_2021

I guess i'll leave it at that for today. Leave a comment if you have well... anything to say. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: The "Green Panda" Hatchback   The "Green Panda" Hatchback EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 7:18 am

Tools are always a requirement when you have a car LOL. I have the BCs on my car too, they are nice!

PostSubject: Re: The "Green Panda" Hatchback   The "Green Panda" Hatchback Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Green Panda" Hatchback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AE101 Owners Club :: Members Rides :: AE101 Hatchback-
Jump to: