Here's is my second Si Corolla I got in November.
I had one 2 years ago but unfortunately it was crashed
My goal is to get my current one to the way I had my old one or even nicer
Pretty standard at the moment with factory wheels which i'll be keeping but so far I've got:
- 40mm Vmaxx lowering springs,
- 14" WedsSport Tc05 alloys which will be refurbed soon
- USDM headlights & clear indicators
- gtfx rear lights (the whole light lights up as seen in the pic of my old one)
- rear moulded mudflaps
- and will be buying GTFX rear garnish, cupholders and booster rear lip
Early in the new year I will get the front and back bumpers sprayed along with the lip and mudflaps.
Here's a photo I have of my current one and the one lower is my Old one
& my old one