AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The "Green Panda" Hatchback
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyYesterday at 7:08 am by gold94corolla

» Let us know who you are! (name, photo, etc)
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:54 pm by InitialEyes

» Ae101 Trueno versus AE111 Trueno frontend
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:04 am by InitialEyes

» New owner of an Old e101 Trueno
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:59 am by InitialEyes

» Module Position & Electric AC Controls Question
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 3:23 am by Shahrozunar

» hello from a old member nickpeter
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 7:41 am by gold94corolla

» AE101 and AE92 JDM manuals and wiring diagrams etc.
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 7:51 pm by screenshot

» Another Wild Finn Appears!
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:50 am by gold94corolla

» FOR SALE
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 7:13 am by Mikey23

» Toyota Corolla ae101 fgxt front bumper and grill.
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 6:16 am by awitoshkin

» 1993 corolla wagon chicago il
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 7:44 am by gold94corolla

» Will they Fit
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:25 am by PTCOROLLAE10

» How to Upload Pictures onto the site
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 3:15 am by Edgar Ojung'a

» Charlene the AE102
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 6:17 pm by Hiro

» Toyota Corolla AE101 Wagon Lips Making
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 pm by eefui

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 169 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:51 pm
Top posters
miib14 (7358)
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result I_vote_lcapRandom Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result I_voting_barRandom Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5189)
Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result I_vote_lcapRandom Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result I_voting_barRandom Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1044)
Statistics
We have 3745 registered users
The newest registered user is InitialEyes

Our users have posted a total of 42257 messages in 2943 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!

Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zf162gt
zf162gt

Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result Empty
PostSubject: Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result   Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:00 pm

I built and installed some underdash RGB LED stripe and control circuitry in my AE102, The concept is simple, everytime I press the clutch the color changes for a random one,here is the complete story for those that might be interested in doing the same or adapting to their needs.
here is the blog post

any comments?

Past cars:
1988 st162 17.X :1/4 mile TRADED -> RIP
1989 Honda prelude SI 4WS RIP
1994 Camry COUPE V6 1MZ-FE +E53 :15.2 1/4 mile SOLD wereabouts unknown
2X 1997 Camry SEDAN V6 1MZ-FE AT RIP
1998 RAV4 Coupe 4WD, really worn out, disgrace for toyota Wink FORTUNATELY SOLD SO THAT THE MISERY COULD END

Current rides:
1989 ST162 broken 3S-GTE+E53+ megasquirt1 3.0pcb + EDIS4 + etc..
1991 ST185 JDM 3S-GTE+ AutronicSMC + etc..
1990 EP82 GT JDM  broken 5E-FTE for now
1997 AE102 3VZ-FE + e53 + STD R1 coil overs

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe AT
Back to top Go down

Random Color Ambiance lighting, pictures and video of the result
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AE101 Owners Club :: AE101 Tech: DIYs, Q&A :: Electronics & Lighting-
Jump to: