AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The "Green Panda" Hatchback
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:37 am by N1njatuna

» Ayuda con un swap de 7a 1.8 & 1mz
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 8:33 am by Alfredoalad

» Toyota Corolla Ae101 Mini Ducktail
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 8:20 am by eefui

» Nihon Giken bracket for AE101 sedan Gen 2 (world class bumper)
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 5:14 am by loidcomeback

» Charlene the AE102
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 11:28 am by Hiro

» Newzealand, AE101 Hatchback
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:20 pm by liam45599

» Looking for Parts
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 5:01 pm by Argew24

» FS: AE101 Corolla FX-GT JDM Front Bumper
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 9:00 pm by Toyota jim

» Toyota Corolla AE101 Scoop Bonnet
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 11:52 pm by eefui

» what coilovers are better
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 11:40 am by Eze12quiel

» FS: Rare AE101 JDM Underseat Storage Drawer
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 10:17 am by gold94corolla

» 95 Corolla SI for breaking
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 11:39 pm by AntonioRolla

» Looking at a 97 Corolla
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:19 am by gracen

» 1993 Corolla FX GT 1.6 20 Valve 4A-GE (UK)
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:27 pm by corolla158

» AE101 BZ Touring front bumper with overrider
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:48 pm by power7714

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:32 am
Top posters
miib14 (7382)
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? I_vote_lcap bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? I_voting_bar bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5220)
 bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? I_vote_lcap bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? I_voting_bar bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1051)
Top posting users this month
Statistics
We have 3871 registered users
The newest registered user is Jdmcrolla

Our users have posted a total of 42483 messages in 2977 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!
Most Viewed Topics
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
★ The AE-202 Project ★
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
Project ce100 rises
Lexus IS300
Corolla BEAMS conversion
Rachids XLi to GLTSJDMi+ project
AE101 from the Philippines
★ 1993 Toyota Corolla 花冠 ターボ Saloon ★
Most active topics
★ The AE-202 Project ★
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Lexus IS300
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Project ce100 rises
Rachids XLi to GLTSJDMi+ project
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
KennyDang91's Corolla 95 (Warning: Tons of pics on page 1)
Daves Corolla
February 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emmet.harten3
Elite Member
Elite Member
emmet.harten3

bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? Empty
PostSubject: bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ??    bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:16 am

Hi can anyone tell me if genuine bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights of a 3door hatchback corolla? (Irish spec car)

I was told they will but I just want to double check before buying

now there genuine Toyota bz touring side lamps not fake ebay 1s

bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? Dscf1410

bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? Dsc01220

bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? Dsc01221

bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? Dsc01222

bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? Dsc01223
note the spike on bottom of parker that fits into the hole on side of headlight and a screw on top

Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ??    bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 am

Yes, they are a direct replacement.

But wouldn't it look weird with a nice shin corner light and an old head light?
Back to top Go down
BRIDGY
BRIDGY

PostSubject: Re: bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ??    bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 am

It would be a lot better if they were both clear or both frosted.

Argew24
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!

PostSubject: Re: bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ??    bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Hey emmet

Will fit and agree with Chris
Back to top Go down
emmet.harten3
Elite Member
Elite Member
emmet.harten3

PostSubject: Re: bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ??    bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:09 am

ya I not spent 589euro for a set of lights... [lus ship on top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ??    bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

bz touring parkers/side lamps fit to stock headlights ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AE101 Owners Club :: AE101 Tech: DIYs, Q&A :: Exterior-
Jump to: