AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The "Green Panda" Hatchback
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyYesterday at 7:08 am by gold94corolla

» Let us know who you are! (name, photo, etc)
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:54 pm by InitialEyes

» Ae101 Trueno versus AE111 Trueno frontend
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:04 am by InitialEyes

» New owner of an Old e101 Trueno
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:59 am by InitialEyes

» Module Position & Electric AC Controls Question
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 3:23 am by Shahrozunar

» hello from a old member nickpeter
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 7:41 am by gold94corolla

» AE101 and AE92 JDM manuals and wiring diagrams etc.
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 7:51 pm by screenshot

» Another Wild Finn Appears!
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:50 am by gold94corolla

» FOR SALE
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 7:13 am by Mikey23

» Toyota Corolla ae101 fgxt front bumper and grill.
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 6:16 am by awitoshkin

» 1993 corolla wagon chicago il
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 7:44 am by gold94corolla

» Will they Fit
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:25 am by PTCOROLLAE10

» How to Upload Pictures onto the site
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 3:15 am by Edgar Ojung'a

» Charlene the AE102
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 6:17 pm by Hiro

» Toyota Corolla AE101 Wagon Lips Making
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 pm by eefui

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 169 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:51 pm
Top posters
miib14 (7358)
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker I_vote_lcapChanging LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker I_voting_barChanging LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5189)
Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker I_vote_lcapChanging LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker I_voting_barChanging LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1044)
Statistics
We have 3745 registered users
The newest registered user is InitialEyes

Our users have posted a total of 42257 messages in 2943 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!

Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tempxyz

Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker Empty
PostSubject: Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker   Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 am

Hi all experts, I just bought a second hand ae101 and something I would like to fix myself but I'm completely new to all this, just wondering how I can:

1) detach the front door panel to change the speakers, I've tried detaching them by unscrewing some screws at the bottom, and 2 screws on the top left corner and remove the 2 safety caps, but the top part can't seem to be removed.......
2) How do i change the LED for the coin tray as I realized there's no light coming out when i open it, it'll be troublesome during night time as I can't see anything
3) How do I change the LED (or is't a light bulb) for the glove box, again no lights coming out when i open it.
Back to top Go down
miib14
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
miib14

PostSubject: Re: Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker   Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:11 am

what door panels do you have?

manual window winders or auto windows

what coin tray?

and as far as i know, there was no glovebox light for the ae101

★ 1993 Toyota Corolla Saloon  ★
トヨタ 花
♥️ AE-202 Owner ♥️

It's all about N/A Power.....
198 bhp and 148 lbft

Back to top Go down
http://www.ae101ownersclub.com
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker   Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:25 am

Yeah, I am not sure which model you even have. Please post pics of the three problems, then we'll get right on it Smile

New Zealand Rep
New Zealand Rep
magweal

PostSubject: Re: Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker   Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Coin tray / Ash tray maybe??
Back to top Go down
tempxyz

PostSubject: Re: Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker   Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:28 am

auto windows for the front door.
the coin tray is the tray just below the middle console.
if there's no light bulb for the glove box, anyway for me to include the light bulb/led, and adjust it to light up whenever the globe box is open? what do I need to achieve this?
Back to top Go down
Corolla Sound
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
Corolla Sound

PostSubject: Re: Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker   Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 pm

I cant help with the door panels because I have manual doors, and you havnt posted any pics. and I dont think there is suppose to be a light for the coin tray (at least mine doesn't have one).

However, you could install a light in the glove box by splicing into an existing interior light (cluster light, dome light wires) but you would have to find out where they are, and then you could install a contact switch so that when ever you open your glove box, it would complete the circuit? Or you could just buy a set of interior led lights that plug into your cigarette lighter like me (though I didn't put any of my lights in the glove box). Just some ideas.

PostSubject: Re: Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker   Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing LED/light bulbs; detach front door panel to change door speaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AE101 Owners Club :: AE101 Tech: DIYs, Q&A :: Electronics & Lighting-
Jump to: