Here's a direct link to the original sales brochure: http://www63.tok2.com/home2/tuccy/library/ae111levin-b.pdf
If you scroll right down to the bottom of the page you'll see the section that says 'Dealer's Option'. Unfortunately there weren't a heck of a lot of options available for the AE111 Levins when compared to the AE101 Corollas and Levins but there were still some nice options available, such as the Clean Box rubbish bin mounted to the passenger's side centre console, the rear-mounted air purifier, the extended armrest and the dual foot well lights.
From left to right on that dealer's option list you have the:
1. BZ-R front lip.
2. BZ-R sideskirts.
3. BZ-R rear spoiler.
4. Front parking sensors.
5. Wood grain trim around the mirror switch and A/C panel.
6. Automatic and manual wood grain shift knobs.
7. Automatic leather shift knob cover and aluminium manual shift knob.
8. Aluminum 'Levin' door sill strips.
9. Driver's and passenger's foot-well lights.
10. Extended armrest with slide out storage compartment/cup holders.
11. Rear mounted cup holders (to take the place of the rear ashtray).
12. Clean Box flip open rubbish bin mounted to the passenger's side of the centre console.
13. Rear mounted air purifier.
14. Rubber boot/trunk tray.
15. Remote central locking.
16. Original sales brochure.
I have a set of the foot-well lights available right now. They're missing the plastic cover/diffuser piece that covers the bulb but doesn't affect the way they operate, in fact it actually makes them brighter. Plus since they're under the dash you can actually see the units themselves, just the light they output. If you might be interested just let me know.
Here's a photo of the single one, the double one is the same, just with another light connected to the first length of wiring. It's 100% plug-and-play for the AE111 Levin: