AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeCalendarUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just another corolla - DIY Caterham frame 7age and ´93 Liftback RWD
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:25 am by gold94corolla

» 99 AE101 BZ Touring 3sgte Build Thread
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 3:14 am by sonur

» Charlene the AE102
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:55 pm by Hiro

» OEM Koito BZ-Touring corner lights/singal lights
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 am by VicSierraV

» Daphne the ZRE182
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 10:19 am by Hiro

» NZ BZ Touring Wagon.
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:22 am by PunkSinatra

» UK AE101 Si hatch
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:04 am by miib14

» ★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:03 am by miib14

» Kickfli12's AE102 wagon
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 6:38 am by gold94corolla

» 1996 'Rolla from Scotland!
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 am by miib14

» Grandpa`s Corolla
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 9:47 pm by miib14

» RARE JDM OEM PARTS
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 11:55 am by haroon.virk

» Japan classic Sunday, Gemert in the Netherlands
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 7:44 am by gold94corolla

» Sunglasses Holder and extended armrest
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 12:45 am by Ohmar93

» Jap91's Gt-Fx 20valve Corolla トヨタ・カローラ
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 3:24 am by ciaran219

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:23 pm
Top posters
miib14 (7358)
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers I_vote_lcapHi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers I_voting_barHi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5183)
Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers I_vote_lcapHi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers I_voting_barHi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1044)
Statistics
We have 3600 registered users
The newest registered user is Rony

Our users have posted a total of 42225 messages in 2933 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!

Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruben_Rotary

Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers   Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers, and head lamps and the license plate red and white panel, parking pole, and coil-overs. my car is a black 1996 AE101. post pictures and price and or were i can find them. thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Lyna
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
Sgt_Lyna

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers   Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:22 am

Not sure what you're looking for mate... there's alot of 'Japanese' bumpers, which ones are you referring to? Same goes for the headlamps, althoug I can image you're aiming for the black housings...

A bit more information would be helpful aswel as where they are to be sent, I can imagine shipping costs would be very high for bumpers overseas etc. etc.

Site Vendor
Site Vendor
Kiwi-Corolla

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers   Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Can do the front bumper and headlights. PM me if you're interested.

Want JDM parts? Hit me up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3246977
javisupra

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers   Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 pm

if u are still looking LMK i can get em for ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers   Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, Im looking for both front and back Japaneses bumpers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AE101 Owners Club :: AE101OC Classifieds Section :: Wanted: All Parts-
Jump to: