AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeCalendarUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toyota Corolla AE101 Wagon Lips Making
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyYesterday at 11:36 pm by eefui

» TOYOTA COROLLA AE101 Light Weight bonnet
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:01 pm by eefui

» 6 speed conversion
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:37 am by Michael v

» E10 corolla saloon Rear Window Visor
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 10:44 pm by emmet.harten3

» Toyota Corolla ae101 fgxt front bumper and grill.
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 10:44 pm by viperado

» My corolla 1.3Turbo
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:25 am by AE102GXI

» Just another corolla - DIY Caterham frame 7age and ´93 Liftback RWD
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:25 am by gold94corolla

» 99 AE101 BZ Touring 3sgte Build Thread
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 3:14 am by sonur

» Charlene the AE102
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:55 pm by Hiro

» OEM Koito BZ-Touring corner lights/singal lights
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 am by VicSierraV

» Daphne the ZRE182
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 10:19 am by Hiro

» NZ BZ Touring Wagon.
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:22 am by PunkSinatra

» UK AE101 Si hatch
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:04 am by miib14

» ★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 7:03 am by miib14

» Kickfli12's AE102 wagon
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 6:38 am by gold94corolla

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 169 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:51 pm
Top posters
miib14 (7358)
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? I_vote_lcapBest brands for stage clutch and PP? I_voting_barBest brands for stage clutch and PP? I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5183)
Best brands for stage clutch and PP? I_vote_lcapBest brands for stage clutch and PP? I_voting_barBest brands for stage clutch and PP? I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1044)
Statistics
We have 3726 registered users
The newest registered user is LawBoss

Our users have posted a total of 42231 messages in 2935 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!

Best brands for stage clutch and PP?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis

Best brands for stage clutch and PP? Empty
PostSubject: Best brands for stage clutch and PP?   Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi guys i have a ae101 levin silvertop with standard silvertop gearbox. I wanted to put in a stage 2 or 3 Clutch and Pressure plate, any advice on what is the better brand? or can someone send a link or something to what you think I should use?Do these kits also come with a flywheel? And advice would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Best brands for stage clutch and PP?   Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Well...anyone ???
Back to top Go down
nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Best brands for stage clutch and PP?   Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:17 pm

I have made up my mind to get a stage 2 kit with lightened flywheel. Still would have appreciated if you car wiz guys gave me some advice on brand. I'm looking to purchase off ebay
Back to top Go down
trife96
Elite Member
Elite Member
trife96

PostSubject: Re: Best brands for stage clutch and PP?   Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:11 am

I ended up getting a Fidanza lightweight flywheel and exedy clutch kit.

PostSubject: Re: Best brands for stage clutch and PP?   Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:28 pm

hm ok thanks, the kit is stage two? how is it working?
Back to top Go down
Argew24
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!

PostSubject: Re: Best brands for stage clutch and PP?   Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:08 pm

blacktop flywheel in ST exedy kit
Back to top Go down
trife96
Elite Member
Elite Member
trife96

PostSubject: Re: Best brands for stage clutch and PP?   Best brands for stage clutch and PP? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:34 pm

The Fidanza flywheel is really light. I noticed revs are much happier. You could upgrade to the Blacktop flywheel which is lighter than the Silvertop and will still notice the difference. And a used Blacktop flywheel can be sourced for pretty inexpensive compared to a new aftermarket one. All though the advantage of the Fidanza flywheel is the replaceable plate that makes contact with the clutch. Nice to have when it comes time replace the clutch, no resurfacing needed, just replace the removable disc, put on a new one and you have a new flywheel again for 1/3 the cost

Personally, I wanted a more forgiving clutch since I would be using mine for daily use so mine is not stage 2 but still Exedy. I've been very happy with mine.

PostSubject: Re: Best brands for stage clutch and PP?   Best brands for stage clutch and PP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best brands for stage clutch and PP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AE101 Owners Club :: AE101 Tech: DIYs, Q&A :: Transmission & Clutch-
Jump to: